Monday, March 10, 2008

Gov. Eliot Spitzer.

My lovely Governor is being investigated for a link to a prostitution ring.

"WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Federal prosecutors have unsealed an affidavit that details a rendezvous in a Washington hotel room last month between a prostitute and a client who a source tells CNN was New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer.


Gov. Eliot Spitzer, with his wife, Silda, by his side, apologizes to his family and to the public.

The affidavit does not mention Spitzer by name, but a source with knowledge of the case said the subject identified as Client-9 is the governor.

Spitzer took office in January 2007 after serving eight years as the state's attorney general, when he rose to national prominence as a hard-charging prosecutor.

He has not been charged.

Spitzer, who is married with three children, went before reporters Monday to confess to an undisclosed personal indiscretion, saying he had acted "in a way that violates my obligations to my family, that violates my or any sense of right and wrong."

I remember when Spitzer was running for Governor...everyone in Albany was excited about him. He was voted in at 63%. Within months of entering office, a lot of people couldn't stand him...and i'm not sure he's really done anything big. My mom says he has a "short person complex" and "he thinks he's hot shit and he's arrogant." I'm watching his pathetic apology on CNN...his poor wife standing next to him. She's stronger than me...I would be no where in sight. I don't understand why he (any man for that matter) would pay "between $1,000 and $5,500 an hour" for a prostitute...even cheat at all. but you're the Governor...you've built your career on being a complete hard ass..."on rooting out public corruption as New York attorney general, became a national figure with a series of high-profile Wall Street investigations. He is also known for prosecuting prostitution rings". Hopefully he will resign and I won't have to worry about him trying to pass asshole laws like...oh, giving illegal immigrants licenses! what the fuck was that about? good riddance Spitzer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home