Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Holidays!


Hope everyone is doing well! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Albany is still a little messy from the ice storm and all the snow. Anyone snowed in? Stuck in an airport?

Side note: I got my grades back…3.94!!! I got three As and one A-. I was so excited I did a cheerleading move I haven’t done since 1999 and pulled a leg muscle. Then ran down the stairs with a laptop in hand, fell down the last two steps, and my snowflake earrings stabbed me in the face. (I was at a “wear your shittiest Christmas sweater” holiday party when I found out…hence the snowflake earrings)


Alright, I have to wrap presents still, clean, and paint my nails. Good luck with all the family fun tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Victor said...

Happy Holidays and keep on writing. Congrats on your grades.
On a side note, shitty Christmas parties are no reason for having any sort of Christmas sweaters. I think that trend died after the movie A Christmas Carol came out.

12/24/2008 10:00:00 PM  
Blogger JACK BOO said...

Hey, Merry Christmas! Of course, don't forget to lend some emotional balance to the season and problematize that rampantly artificial good cheer with a healthy dose of thoughtfully juxtaposed irony.

That said, I want to thank you and your military buds for steadfastly protecting my sorry ass and those of my friends and family.

Anywho, just thinking about you and the excellent cut of your jib this fine Christmas day. Nice work on the elevated GPA. And I'd like to second Victor's wise counsel that you keep on writing. Scanning the blog here and seeing great stuff.

By the way, I have a Christmas sweater with Rudolph that has a red light bulb that lights up his nose. Well, it used to anyway. That was before I threw it in the washing machine by accident. And even though I get laid more often since I stopped wearing it, a little piece of me died the day it stopped working.

Cheers, Kate

12/25/2008 07:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home