Thursday, December 18, 2008

No, you can't....

wear thongs at army basic training.

I have sitemeter. I can tell how people find my blog, where they are from, etc. So, someone typed in this question on google, "can you wear thongs at army basic training."

Really? No. You can't fucking wear thongs at basic training. First, why would you want to wear a thong at basic training? Does that even make any sense to you? You aren't sitting in a classroom all day. You actually have to do things...many things and a thong would be completely uncomfortable. But you know what you can wear? You can wear white Hanes granny panties. Everyone has to wear them. And you shouldn’t worry about what type of underwear you have to wear anyways…no one is going to see them. If you’re a female and thinking of joining, please ask me questions. I’ll try to help you out as best as I can. Ground rules….One, no thongs. Two, no pink nail polish. Three, you’re going to get dirty and sweat. Four, you carry your own shit. Five, don’t get married to the first Army guy who sweet talks you. You’ll be divorced in three months. Oh, and try not to get pregnant. Six, don’t walk around like you have something to prove. Seven, don’t complain.

Stock up!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i secretly smuggled in my normal underwear, and when i say normal, i mean my jockey full coverage. no one was none the wiser. and when i was at basic we had a 1SG getting ready to retire and he didnt give a shit so he gave us an over night pass, if i had a dollar for every thong i saw the week after that you would vomit. but you are right, thongs are a no no.malloo

12/18/2008 11:55:00 PM  
Blogger 13 Stoploss said...

you might not want to know some of the crazy european shit that turns up in my sitemeter.

for reference: some of the words and phrases I have used in my blog include: "200 swinging dicks," "fister," "ass rammer" and "ass-sniffing bastards."

the use of these words and phrases in my blog are specific, and not intended for a misaligned google search for some eurotrash looking to get his rocks off in front of his monitor....

i could deal with thongs...

12/19/2008 03:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, there goes one of my better imaginary memories from Basic.

12/19/2008 11:43:00 AM  
Blogger olgreydog7 said...

I think every female wanting to join should read your blog.

12/23/2008 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger Skyler said...

You know, in theory, the person who typed in the thong question COULD have been a guy ...

yes, horrific ... but it's possible.

1/15/2009 03:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home