Sunday, December 07, 2008

Semester is almost over.

Tomorrow is the last day of classes. This semester flew by. I have two finals and one might be the death of me. I signed up for classes for next semester. I'll be taking a class taught by Donald Forst. He use to be the Village Voice editor-in-chief. I heard he is amazing and I'm beyond thrilled to be in his class. I'm also taking a Vietnam War Literature class taught by Thomas Bass. He is the author of The Predictors; Vietnamerica: The War Comes Home; Reinventing the Future; The Spy Who Loved Us. I'm also signed up for a couple of sociology classes. Organizations in Society and Sociology of Work. Hope these are interesting. Now I have to finish working on a few things for tomorrow. Hope everyone had a good weekend!


Side note: President-Elect Obama named retired Gen. Eric Shinseki to head the Department of Veterans Affairs. Thoughts?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DVA will continue to be unreliable. I think Nostradamus was writing about that sometime ago.

12/07/2008 06:32:00 PM  
Blogger مارية said...

I was kinda hoping for Tammy Duckworth. But I didn't know much about either of them other than the basics anyway...

12/08/2008 01:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just took forst's class it was great he will work with you one on one to help improve your writing but he picks favorites. a lot. and tends to give them better grades. hes such a sweet guy though he knows what hes talking about

12/08/2008 05:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to see Shinseki get some props after being wronged by bush.

12/09/2008 05:00:00 AM  
Blogger Long-time RN said...

Looks like you've got some intersting classes next semester. Hope they're enjoyable and informative.

12/09/2008 08:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home