Wednesday, January 21, 2009

All Over the Place.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw!

I'm sure I don't need to tell anyone what yesterday was but Barack Obama is our 44th President! I'm completely ecstatic. Aside from watching Obama swear in, seeing good 'ol W officially leave the White House (I waved goodbye to him from my couch), watching the President and the First Lady dance to 'At Last' at the Neighborhood Ball...one of the highlights for me was watching Obama at the Commander in Chief Ball. Obama danced with Army Sgt. Margaret Herrera of San Antonio, Texas and the First Lady danced with Marine Sgt. Elidio Guillen of Madera, California. I loved it. Now, let the games begin!


Oh, this also makes me extremely happy: Caroline Kennedy is ending her bid to replace Sen. Hillary Clinton in the U.S. Senate. She said she is withdrawing her name for "personal reasons." I wonder what her "personal reasons" are? Maybe she realized she needs a little more experience than just fundraising in NYC. If Fran Drescher comes back in the picture New York is fucked.

Bye bye Caroline.


I started classes today. I'm already sick of Ugg boots, girls with fake tans, and Long Island accents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home