Saturday, April 04, 2009

Army life...

I'm sitting in a hotel room in the washed up city of Schenectady. This weekend I play Army. The soldiers who live at least 50 miles from the unit get put up for the weekend. My two lovely but crazy army buddies are fixing their hair and not talking about their guy problems. The world might be coming to an end. Now one is putting on eyeliner...it looks like shit but I don't have the heart to tell her.

I think the movie Crank looks completely stupid.

"When is New York going to have a flood?" Move to North Dakota.

I'm going to watch my little freedom fighters put on makeup. Army Strong!

p.s. I got an iPhone. Can you tell?

5 Comments:

Blogger Victor said...

Drilling sounds extremely exciting. By the way, CRANK is a great movie.

4/04/2009 04:24:00 PM  
Blogger Nixon said...

Haven't seen Crank, but it seems like another cornball knock-off of Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels. You be better off watching people put on eyeliner.

4/04/2009 08:49:00 PM  
Blogger Lela said...

Love CRANK! Wonderful movie....but, say, what color of eyeliner goes well with the new Army uniform? A girl's gotta be prepared, you know....

4/04/2009 09:28:00 PM  
Blogger GI Kate said...

Are you two sure? Really? It's good?

Lela! Did you join? She just used black.

4/04/2009 09:40:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Wow, I drove 300 miles one way to my company each month for a year and got told I could sleep on the floor in front of the doors.

4/05/2009 06:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home