Thursday, August 13, 2009

This blog needs some Botox...

I ETS December 26th and then my military career will be over. It's been eight years of up and downs but it's all been worth it. So before then I'll be posting some of my highlights of my enlistment but then this blog is going under construction...I'm going under construction. My fall semester is going to be busy and I welcome it with open arms. I'll be taking a Photojournalism class (working on getting a new digital camera now), so I'll be posting more photos on here. During my spring semester I hope to have an internship somewhere...any suggestions? My summer has been lazy and I'm ready to just knock out school. Before I know it I'll be graduating from the University at Albany and then...well, I'm not sure.

I apologize for not updating. If you're on Twitter, lets tweet together! Hope you're all well! Enjoy the rest of your summer! Posts coming soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Warthog said...

I wish you the very best of luck and my thanks for serving.

Hope all goes well for you.

8/15/2009 09:43:00 AM  
Blogger Long-time RN said...

Hmmm, botox!

Well then, lots to look forward to with the reconstruction!

All the best in the new semester and hope the ETS process goes smoothly.

It's probably difficult to relocate for an internship if it's an upaid position. You know I'd suggest Vanity Fair or another high volume publication. How about National Geographic? Or Rolling Stone??

8/18/2009 07:52:00 PM  
Blogger Steve: The Lightning Man said...

Before you know it, you'll be 40 and still remembering your years in military like they were yesterday. Hopefully, like mine, they'll mostly be good memories, or at least enough good ones to blot out the bad. And I sincerely hope that the friends you're tight with now will still be there for you when you're my age.

I lost track of one of my platoon mates, but we got back in touch almost a year ago after at least a 12-year span; we talk almost every day now.

9/23/2009 05:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home