Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving.


Meet my turkey Sam. I save turkeys, I don't eat them. Adopt-A-Turkey Project!!

Happy Thanksgiving! To all the troops overseas and their families, I hope you have a wonderful day! I also hope you don't have to eat MREs. With any luck, next year you’ll be in the comfort of your homes and spending the day with your loved ones.

I hope you all enjoy your crazy families, eat too much pumpkin pie, and watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade on television…and maybe some very very exciting football.

xoxox

p.s.
Who's coming shopping with me at 5am?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Long-time RN said...

Taking a break from kitchen duty to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving. Tofurkey-somewhere a turkey is saying "Thanks,Kate!"

I've never gone out on a 'Black Friday'. Hope you get whatever bargains are on your list!

11/26/2009 11:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home