Monday, December 14, 2009

VetVoice...

has welcomed me to the family. What is VetVoice? “VetVoice is the online home of Iraq and Afghanistan veterans. It is for Active Duty, Reserve, and National Guard members, as well as for veterans, their families, and their supporters. VetVoice is where we can come together to sound off on the issues that concern all of us. VetVoice aims to be a nexus for information and opinion on war news, war politics, deployments, optempo, veterans' issues, troops' families' issues, and more.”

I will be a front page contributor for VetVoice. My rants about the wars, the media, and politics will most likely appear on there. I am very honored to be part of this online community. They are amazing people and I couldn’t be more excited to be working with them.


VetVoice Welcomes New Front Page Contributors.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Richard Allen Smith said...

I bet we're more excited to have you!

12/14/2009 05:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home