Wednesday, July 07, 2010

"War Crimes" tonight on Current TV.


-Image by GOOD magazine

Correspondent Kaj Larsen (a former SEAL) investigates the rise in the number of soldiers who have been traumatized by the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and are now accused of bringing the violence home. "War Crimes" takes a sobering look at PTSD, the growing crisis of incarceration among soldiers, and hears stories from the men and women who are now behind bars.

"War Crimes" airs tonight at 10/9c on Current TV.

1 Comments:

Blogger CI-Roller Dude said...

Thanks for posting this. As an Iraq vet and a civilain police officer, I go out of my way to try and help vets before they get into trouble.
A short time after I got back from Iraq, the local news paper thought it'd be good to write a story about me. I didn't really do much in Iraq, but the value was that other vets learned about me and one wife came to me and asked me to talk to her husband.
I did. Just me talking to him seemed to help and he had no more problems.

As war vets, we all need to look out for and help our brother and siter war vets. Just like in battle, we cover each other and help the wounded.

7/07/2010 06:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home